The ONE Wildlife Policy is designed to provide a solid risk-management solution for the African wildlife industry.
- Wildlife on ranches, game farms and nature reserves.
- National and international game capture, translocation and relocation.
- Breeding, quarantine, rehabilitation, human interaction facilities and zoos.
- Wildlife auctions on behalf of sellers and buyers.
- Animals used on film sets and trained animals.
Features of the Wildlife product:
- Animals are individually underwritten and packaged as a unique risk solution per client.
- Various cover options are available to suit specific relocation needs.
- Annual policies payable by monthly debit order available.
- Animal register policies with a first loss option available.
- Cover for pre-loss veterinarian fees.
- Cover for escape and recovery costs.
- Stress related incidents included.
- Illness and disease related incidents included from day one.
Cover options available:
(Various indemnity periods available)
- Comprehensive cover
- Specified perils
- Restricted perils
- Auction cover
- Quarantine cover for buffalo
Additional Cover options available:
- Poaching (Poaching cover on Rhino subject to terms and conditions).