- Phone 0861 000 286 for replacement
- Should you utilize our service providers the excess will be waived or reduced
A paperless and hassle free claims process:
We have taken the hassle and inconvenience of completing claim forms and obtaining quotations away and only require the basic details of the item in order for us to arrange for the repair or replacement of the windscreen or geyser.
It is as simple as a phone call or an e-mail and we will manage the process from there.
The claim can be lodged by phoning us on 0861 000 286 and choosing the windscreen or geyser option.
Please remember that there is NO EXCESS payable (except on plant items or if more specifically stated in the schedule) if you follow our preferred claims process, and if alternative glass is utilized. We use only the best quality glass and will provide you with full information on this, on request.
You can lodge a claim in the following ways:
- Phone us on 0861 000 286
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Policy number
- Contact person and cell phone number
- Vehicle registration number
- VIN number
- Make and model of vehicle
- Specify if windscreen, rear light or side window
All geyser claims must be reported to us by phoning our 24/7 call centre (0861 000 286). We will arrange that the most appropriate service providers be appointed for the replacement of the geyser and the repair of the resultant damage. We DO NOT require a completed claim for or quotes for the replacement of the geyser or for the repair of any resultant damages. The insured is saved the hassle of running around for quotes. By lodging the claim in this manner, we can ensure that:
- A qualified plumber is appointed
- Installation or repair is done according to the applicable installation standards
- Quality products are utilized
- The manufacturer’s warrantee will be honoured
- Negotiated pricing
- A qualified repairer is appointed to attend to the resultant damage
If the call centre is not contacted, we require that a claim be submitted to your regional claims branch, providing the following information:
- A detailed invoice setting out the work done
- Information of old (failed) geyser (make, model and serial number)
- Information of geyser replaced (make, model and serial number)
- Costing of parts, labour and any other costs
Claims will be settled in a fair manner, but based on our negotiated rates.