The ONE Wildlife Policy is designed to provide a risk management solution for the wildlife industry. ONE insures animals in South Africa, Namibia and Zambia.
- Wildlife on ranches, game farms and nature reserves
- National and international game capture, translocation and relocation
- Breeding, quarantine, rehabilitation, human interaction facilities and zoos
- Wildlife auctions on behalf of sellers and buyers
- Animals used on film sets
- Trained animals
- Animals are individually underwritten and packaged as a unique risk solution per client
- Various options to suit speciﬁc relocation needs
- Annual policies may be payable by monthly debit order
- Pre-loss veterinarian fees
- Escape and recovery costs
- Stress related incidents included (under All Risks Mortality cover)
- Illness and disease related incidents included from day one
- Veld – comprehensive cover, speciﬁed perils, restricted perils
- Quarantine for buffalo
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.