The ONE Canine Policy covers the life of higher-value dogs and is aimed at breeders, owners of imported dogs, Medic Alert Dogs and Sniffer Dogs.
- Mortality cover for death owing to accidental injury, illness or disease; the criteria being that dogs are between the age of six (6) months and eight (8) years
- Humane euthanasia, if performed by a registered veterinarian and conﬁrmed in writing
- All dogs need to be microchipped for identification purposes
- A veterinary certiﬁcate of health is required at inception
- A postmortem is required in the event of a claim
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.