The ONE Goods in Transit Policy is available as a stand-alone product or as an additional section of the Heavy Commercial Vehicle Policy. It is designed to cover the exposure of Commercial Transporters in respect of accidental loss of, or damage to, their customers’ goods whilst being transported on their behalf.
Cover is for road vehicles belonging to, hired by, or used by the insured transporter or their subcontractors.
- First Loss cover – no average applies
- Shipping containers of any type included as part of load cover without inner or sub limits
- Driver Fidelity included for theft/hijack
- Carrying of Hi-Cube containers
- Minor overloading tolerance included
- Debris removal/spillage clean-up
- Prevention of loss costs (even where there is no loss/damage to load)
- Loss mitigation costs such as security at accident site, re-loading and/or alternative transport costs
- Loading and unloading losses included where the policyholder is actively involved
- Collision of load included on restricted covers
- 96-hour intermediate storage
- All Risks
- All Risks including deterioration following breakdown or malfunction of refrigeration equipment
- As above but extended to include incorrect temperature setting
- Restricted or Speciﬁed Perils
Carrying Vehicle Options
- Speciﬁed vehicle basis
- Fleet basis
- Contingency basis for Transport Brokers and/or subcontractors
- Ground up cover for subcontractors when added to Insured Transporter’s policy
Republic of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Angola, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya and Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) no further north than Kolwezi.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.