ONE Credit Protection Policy is designed to insure the policyholder’s combined personal debt in a single policy. Based on section 106 of the National Credit Act, it provides the policyholder with freedom of choice when it comes to insuring his/her debt for less. In fact the ONE Credit Protection Policy may be utilised to cover any debt or ﬁnancial commitment.
There are no upfront medicals.
- Debt Counsellors
- Debt Management companies
- Credit Providers
- Personal Lines Brokers
- Financial Planners/Advisors
- Death – ONE settles the account
- Temporary Disability – ONE pays the policyholder’s instalments for 12 months
- Permanent Disability – ONE settles the account
- Critical Illness – ONE pays the policyholder’s instalments for 3 months
- Retrenchment – ONE pays the policyholder’s instalments for 12 months
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.