The ONE Edu Emergency Assist Policy provides the school with direct and immediate access to the ONE Incident Management Center.
If a pupil is injured at school, the school needs to act immediately and failure to do so exposes the school to substantial ﬁnancial and reputational damage. By activating the ONE App or by pressing one button on the teacher’s cell phone, the ONE Incident Management Center will handle the emergency by dispatching an ambulance, if necessary, to transport the injured learner to the nearest hospital and provide a guarantee for their admission to receive emergency treatment.
- Management of emergency process
- Location of caller by cellular triangulation
- Panic button facility on staﬀ cell phone
- Medical guarantees for all emergency treatment
- Death and permanent disability cover automatically included
- Cover for employees and educators
- Various limits of cover to suit the school’s requirements
- An excess if no Medical Aid in place
- Reimbursement of expenses paid from Medical Aid Savings
- Transport included if arranged by the school
- Medical repatriation
- Funded hospital visits for out of towners
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.