The ONE Engineering Product suite is aimed at commercial, industrial and domestic enterprises including those in the construction, plant, manufacturing and retail industries as well as users of computer, electro-medical and electronic equipment.
The cover is ﬂexible and can be tailored to suit the speciﬁc needs of the policyholder. Furthermore, it is designed to cover the following on a standalone basis:
- Contractor All Risks
- Plant All Risks
- Machinery breakdown and business interruption (following machinery breakdown)
- Deterioration of stock (following machinery breakdown)
- Transit and erection
- Computer and electronic equipment
- Sudden and unforeseen physical damage to plant and machinery
- Clearance costs - costs necessarily and reasonably incurred by the policyholder in respect of demolition or dismantling of equipment and/or removal of debris
- Cover whilst active or inactive, being dismantled, removed, repositioned, cleaned, inspected, overhauled or subsequently re-erected
- Express delivery and overtime - extra charges for express delivery airfreight
Loss of Profits
- Following machinery breakdown
Deterioration of Stock
- Deterioration of stock and foodstuffs as a result of machinery breakdown
Transit and Erection
- Construction of predominantly steel structures
- Relocation of plant and machinery
- Storage of the policyholder’s property
- Testing and commissioning of new equipment
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.