We understand the liability insurance requirements of Healthcare Organisations and Practitioners can be complex and therefore look to work with brokers and clients to tailor coverage to speciﬁc client’s requirements. We also seek to take a proactive approach to help clients manage and reduce their medical professional liability risk.
Government and Provincial Health Departments, as well as Private Hospital Groups, Doctors and Allied Healthcare Professionals have been faced with a signiﬁcant increase in the number and value of claims. Just the ever increasing legal costs and the legal complexities to defend their reputation can be catastrophic to the Healthcare Professional or Private Healthcare Provider.
General & Professional Liability Acceptances (Pty) Ltd (GPLA) was established in 2004 and the team has extensive knowledge and experience in the specialist field of Medical Malpractice, writing into Lloyd’s of London.
From July 2022, GPLA’s merge into ONE Insurance Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd (ONE) will be complete with the entire team moving across to the new ONE banner. ONE is now well-placed to continue to give Brokers sound advice on how best to serve the client’s needs in this class which will continue to be written into Lloyd’s of London. We are proud and appreciative of our 18 year relationship with Lloyd’s of London in providing South Africa with Medical Malpractice Insurance. Our existing ONE brokers will now be able to offer this product suite to their existing clients.
- Medical Establishments
- Corporate Health Providers
- Registered Medical Practitioners
- Supplementary Medical Practitioners
- Complementary Medical Practitioners
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Pharmacies and Dispensers
- First Aid and Ambulatory Companies
Expert Claims Services
- Professional claims handlers
- Worldwide experience
- Expert legal panel
- Excellent Service
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability (Indemnity)
- Public Liability
- Orthopaedic Surgeons undertaking spinal surgery
Financial Strength and Stability
- ONE Medical Malpractice Products writes into Lloyd’s of London which maintains an A rating from A.M. Best, A+ rating from Standard and Poor’s and AA- rating from Fitch.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.