The ONE Equine Policy is speciﬁcally designed to ensure peace of mind for the horse owner.
- All Risk Mortality with or without Loss of Use
- Accidental external injury only
- A tailored solution for Riding Schools, Equestrian Centres or Stud Farms, taking into consideration the specific requirements of the entity
- Emergency Life Saving veterinary treatment
- Public Liability
- Personal Accident
- Stallion infertility
- Foetus extension
- International travel and quarantine
- Horse and rider equipment
- Carriage (buggy) and horsebox
- Completed proposal form
- Veterinary certiﬁcate of health for values over R100 000 or as required
- Positive identiﬁcation in the form of passport description or microchip
- Proper care and attention must be provided at all times. This extends to the non-treatment of an ill or injured horse
- African Horse Sickness, Equine Inﬂuenza and Tetanus vaccinations must be provided and details of the vaccinations such as batch and lot numbers will be required in the event of a claim
- A postmortem is required in the event of death
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.